Sunday, March 10, 2013

My guest post at Untreed Reads

Jay Hartman of Untreed Reads recently put out the call to Untreed writers, asking if they'd like to contribute a blog post for March ebook week. As someone who works in a bookstore, I've had a lot of thoughts about all this over the years, so I thought this was a good time to write them up. You can find what I came up with HERE .

I've been reading through the other posts there and its proving quite a good forum on the subject of digital vs. print. Several of the other writers have experience of both print and epublication and it's interesting to get their take on the rapidly changing world of publishing.

March also happens to be the third anniversary of Untreed Reads, so they've decided to feature author blog posts all month. Do check them out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment