Sunday, January 29, 2012

Grimm News

I'm falling a bit behind on the reviews here, but it's not that I haven't been reading, and there should be some book posts up shortly. In the meantime, I thought I'd update the news on Grimm Tales, because there are now several places to catch a bit of the action around it and to learn more about the various authors involved. Nigel Bird has interviewed Jack Bates over at Sea Minor , and earlier on Nigel's blog we have one of the trademark Dancing with Myself interviews, in which Loren Eaton interviews none other than, well,  Loren Eaton .

Then we have Jack Bates doing a series of his own trademark Three Questions interviews. You'll find Nigel Bird, Absolutely Kate, B. Nagel, and Patti Abbott (although Patti's actuallywas done just before the anthology came out). Oh yeah, and I've got a spot over there as well.

Finally, I finagled my way on to my friend Rick  Kleffel's radio show to talk about the book. If you didn't catch it already from another of my blogs, you can certainly catch it at  KUSP  now. It's about 45 minutes in, following a fine interview with mystery writer Sara Paretsky.


No comments:

Post a Comment