My review of Age of Blight: Stories by Christine Ong Muslim was posted today over at Escape Into Life. We've featured some of her stories there before if you want a sample of her writing, though they are not part of this collection. These are disquieting tales about the past and the future and maybe some other reality entirely. When I say 'disquieting', I mean that in a good way. Check it out.
WHAT TRIED TO KILL ME HAD MANY NAMES: A Memoir of Spirit, Sex, and
Survival, "extreme" is an addiction of its own no matter what it's to
-
*WHAT TRIED TO KILL ME HAD MANY NAMES: A Memoir of Spirit, Sex, and
Survival MARC GAUSS*
Sibling Rivalry Press (*non-affiliate* Bookshop.org link)
$9.99 ...
12 hours ago

Disquieting, indeed!
ReplyDeleteIt's probably best to take the stories in small doses. But I think the title does warn people that it isn't going to be a feel good sort of book.
ReplyDelete